Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thought for today

Gradually closing in on a workable research design. Questions: will I be able to find a suitable set of participants for my case study? How many interviews will I need to conduct and will it need to be done longitudinally? I must organize a suitable analysis method but that can probably wait until I have finalized the research design. I have to ensure that all the data that I plan to collect is going to be of use.

A single case study comprised of interviews only and supported by other interviews and surveys should hopefully address the relationship issue. Interviews and surveys will hopefully solve the course structure and content issue. I need to determine whether to acquire the data that addresses each research question separately or all at once. All at once is probably feasible.

G'night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment